Saturday, January 11, 2014

Surf's Up/Scrum Down: Codi

Codi is another player from FAU Women's Rugby and is best described as a trip and a half and a total goofball by her coach (in a totally endearing way). As another of our younger players on the squad, her opportunities are endless and the chance to play with more senior players should serve as an inspiration for years to come. It's clear she has the enthusiasm for the game:

What's up what's up! The names Codi Monroy! 

I am a freshman at Lynn University and majoring in business and sports management. Growing up I always been a little athlete. From competitively surfing to kick boxing,I always had a love of sports! It wasn't till a couple months ago my best friend Christina invited me to her rugby practice. I fell in love when I made my first tackle. I still have a lot to learn but I am determined to excel in every way possible. 




Having the opportunity to play for the Stars is such a honor! I am stoked to go to Vegas and play my heart out! I can't wait to play with the experienced players and really see what I am made of and of course make new memories and friends along the way!!! Whoop whoop here I come baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment