Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jerseys and Shorts Are In!

My long week of work in Vegas (70 and sunny when I left yesterday afternoon only to land in Chicago at midnight to 12F and snow, sigh) is finally over. Despite overwhelming sleep deprivation that somehow kept me up until 4am last night, I couldn't help unpacking the box delivered while I was away and trying on our swag.

 Thanks again to LegendBorne for their design work and the awesome kit! Also a huge three cheers to Rugby Academy of America, Rugby Promotions Inc, Grubber, The Irishmen and PeytonBolin PL for their sponsorships as well as AthletiCorp for handling t-shirts and hoodies - should have them Tuesday!



                          jersey front                                                                 jersey back


shorts front


 shorts back



No comments:

Post a Comment